Absolutely LOVE this list… It’s definitely something every women should read about men!
- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
- Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
- Allow your intuition to save you from heartache.
- Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that’s not meant to be
- Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
- If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends”. A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
- Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
- Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
- The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
- If something bothers you, speak up.
- You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.
- Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are… even if he has more education or has a better job.
- Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
- Never let a man define who you are.
- Never borrow someone else’s man. If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.
- A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
- All men are NOT dogs.
- You should not be the one doing all the bending… compromise is a two way street.
- You need time to heal between relationships… There is nothing cute about baggage… Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship
- You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you…
- A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complementary… Not supplementary.
- Dating is fun… Even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr. Right.
- When a man always know where you are, and you’re always readily available to him – he takes it for granted.
- Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need.
Share this with other women and men just so they know… You’ll make someone smile, another rethink her/his choices, and another woman prepare, and a man aware. ~Oprah
What do you ladies think — do you agree with this list? Would you add anything else?